Sterling is delighted to be shortlisted in five FEM EMMA award categories:
- Best Vendor Partnership – RMC (RBS and Sterling)
- Global Mobility Professional of the Year – Stuart Jackson
- Global Mobility Rising Star of the Year – Sadia Malik
- Outstanding Corporate and Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Relocation Management Company of the Year
Organised by the Forum of Expatriate Management, The Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs) were created to celebrate success, best practice and outstanding contribution to global mobility.
All those shortlisted will be assessed by an independent judging panel. The awards will be presented to the winners and runners-up at a Gala Dinner following day two of the FEM EMEA Summit held at the Intercontinental London – The O2 on 9th November 2018.
For further information about the FEM EMEA Summit and EMMAs, click here.