The Assignment Management framework we provide to manage your Global Mobility program will be set up to meet the exact needs of your organization, giving you peace of mind, expert advice and consultative support whenever and wherever you might need it.
Our Consultants project-manage every assignment as a single point of coordination from pre-assessment right through to repatriation, so your relocating employees have executive support from somebody that knows their case, their circumstances and their preferences inside out.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Assignment Management service:
- Clear and comprehensive policy briefings for your assignees and their family, with a review of their allowances, helping to set expectations from day one.
- True partnership with your Global Mobility teams to forecast assignment costs, support the delivery of all associated services and coordinate any third party providers involved in your program.
- Quality assurance, managing assignee feedback and exceptions to policy.
- Proactive communication with your assignees, to ensure that their on-going global mobility needs are being met.
- Insight and advice, reviewing your program and analyzing trends to address any developing requirements or changes to ensure continuous success
Additional support includes Cost Projections, Balance Sheet Preparation, Assignment Letter design and creation, payroll coordination and more.