From 5th September 2018, the Swedish Migration Agency changed its requirements for Intra-Company Transfer contracts. For employers outside of the EEA wishing to send employees to Sweden on assignment, their employment contracts / assignment letters must include the below points:
• Name and address of the employer in the employees home country
• Employee’s name and address in home country
• Date of employment in home country
• Name and address of the sponsoring employer in Sweden
• Job details: Job Title, Job description
• Wages (including benefits and allowances)
For employees that will need to renew their Intra-Company Transfer, the above contract requirements will be in place.