Sterling’s Expense Management service allows us to manage all relocation and assignment management expenses on your behalf, as an integrated part of your solution.
Our highly specialised Expense Management team work closely with our Assignment Management Consultants to ensure accurate approval of all invoices and claims against policy entitlement and budget.
We can manage payments to any service provider, including tax providers and local authorities. Standing orders can be set up for recurring payments like rental costs to ensure payments are made accurately and on time, without fail.
Payments can be made anywhere in the world, and in any currency. We offer competitive foreign exchange rates to contain the cost of your international payments.
Our teams capture all relocation-related expenses in our centralised system, which we can map to reflect your GL codes, and customise to your reporting requirements. The data captured through our Expense Management solution informs the comprehensive spend reporting, and trend analysis that we will conduct on your behalf.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Expense Management service:
- Cost savings on international payments
- Standing order and Credit Card payment solutions
- Fully integrated programme management delivered entirely in-house
- Total security through robust ISO certified systems with transparent segregation of duties.
- Flexible processes, tailored reporting and access to live data via our systems