Home Finding Assistance
During the planning phase and critical early stages of an assignment, we know that securing a suitable home is often the very top priority for relocating employees. A number of important questions will need to be answered: Which district should I live in? What are the current rental market conditions? Is the budget realistic? How long will it take to find something?
Our involvement in the home finding effort can vary to suit your policy, ranging from a self-help service to full management of the entire process, right through to signing a lease and getting rental payments set up. Whatever levels of support you’d like us to provide, our goal is the same: Finding property that delights our client within budget and without fuss.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Home Finding Assistance service:
- Local knowledge to help you narrow down your search.
- Dedicated researchers to shortlist properties ideally suited to your needs.
- Engaging tour days to view the accommodation of most interest to you.
- Expert negotiation to secure leases at the most favourable terms to you.
- A helping hand to get everything up and running pre and post-moving day.
Additional support includes Lease Renewals to support the administrative process of extending your tenancy when you need to, so you know you’re getting the best deal in the longer term. Tenancy Management is also available if you need on-going assistance in dealing with maintenance and upkeep of your property – especially valuable if there’s a language gap between you and your Landlord or your schedule makes it difficult to find time to deal with admin at home.