Moving house can be a time-consuming process, involving a multitude of administrative tasks. The process of relinquishing a rental property at the end of an assignment, or closing down your home before embarking on a new project can be stressful and bureaucratic.
We remove the hassle with our Departure Service by managing the administrative procedures on your behalf. This ensures that leases are properly surrendered and security deposits are returned in full. By efficiently managing the process and – when necessary – negotiating extensively on behalf of our clients, the service can avoid significant costs.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Departure Service:
- De-registration with embassies, schools, local authorities
- Total administration of closing utility accounts and serving notice on your lease
- Coordinating reimbursement of the security deposit with your Landlord or their Agent
- Instructing and supervising all third parties involved in closing down your property
- Negotiating as a representative of the tenant to ensure no unnecessary costs are incurred in the process