Sterling Lexicon is sponsoring the Expat Academy Birmingham Network Huddle on Tuesday 2nd July 2019.
The aim of the day is to work collaboratively with other attendees to overcome the challenges you face and get answers to questions. The day’s agenda is built around what the attendees want to cover, and is finalised just a week before the Huddle, the conversations are guaranteed to be of immediate benefit.
Who should attend?
In-house global mobility professionals.
What to expect from the day
- a combination of small roundtable sessions to discuss current issues and presentations from technical experts including Sterling Lexicon
- feedback from other tables to learn from wider experiences and the expertise of technical experts
- corporate updates from members on their latest challenges and projects
- mix, mingle and chat during regular breaks & over lunch
- networking drinks bring the day to a close
Interested in attending?
If this network huddle sounds of interest to you or any of your team members, please speak to your Sterling Lexicon contact or visit the Expat Academy website for further details.